Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Welcome!

This blog, the new home for support and updates for Rover and my other HomeSeer software, is now officially open for business. Please review the links in the sidebar on the right to find everything you need. And welcome!

All my HomeSeer software is free. If you feel a need to drop a few bucks in my tip jar, you'll find a button for doing so via PayPal; help yourself. But don't feel obligated; all this software is written because I wanted it, and shared because I enjoy sharing it.

Latest news:
Updates to future plans.
Rover v2.7 released!

1 comment:

Hawthorn Thistleberry said...

I've removed a number of comments from this thread and reposted them in the other threads. Before you post here, please consider whether you should really be posting to one of these threads:

Report a bug

Suggest an improvement

Where can I get Rover?

Ways to use Rover